Peer educators, college students, and other health professionals conduct community education and outreach.
In order to:
· Raise awareness.
· Increase knowledge.
· Refute myths and misconceptions.
· Influence attitudes and social norms.
· Reinforce positive knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors.
· Suggest and enable action.
· Show the benefits of a behavior.
· Identify resources and services to help.
Outreach seeks to decrease the barriers to services, supports, and risk-reduction supplies, and enhance health communication opportunities by going directly to the community.
Request A Presentation
To request a Community Education or Outreach, please complete the form below. We will respond to your request within 2 weeks.