We work with youth to reduce HIV/AIDS infections and decrease alcohol and drug use
How do we do this?
We help you:
1) Learn about the effects of using alcohol and drugs
2) Learn about addiction
3) Learn how to reduce your risk for alcohol and drug abuse/use and HIV/AIDS
4) Make sex safer for you
We work closely with you to:
1) Help you get connected with our counselors and participate in weekly drop-in groups so you can talk with your peers about issues impacting your health and life.
2) Get an HIV test
3) Talk to someone about drugs and alcohol
4) Talk to someone about safe sex
To enroll or for more information call Nicole at 314.535.0413 ext 221
Our Three-Part Strategy:
1) We meet with you to get an understanding of your current health status in terms of drug and alcohol use/abuse, and help you get the immediate assistance if necessary.
2) We introduce you to programs to prevent HIV/AIDS and drug/alcohol use in the future so you stay smart and stay healthy.
3) We provide quick, easy and free HIV/AIDS testing and prevention counseling – giving you answers and information to get you on the road to better health. We can also provide counseling without an actual HIV/AIDS test. In every case, our goal is to help you in every way we can.