Wellness Services are provided to every client and their families regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or social-economic circumstance. All services are provided free from stigma and discrimination.
We can help you with:
- Anxiety and stress
- Telling others you have HIV/ AIDS
- Domestic violence
- Staying healthy and taking your medications
- Conflict resolution
- PTSD/ trauma
- Alcohol and substance abuse
Here’s how we help:
- Mental health screening and education
- Getting help with alcohol and substance abuse
- Referrals to inpatient/outpatient psychiatry
- Individual and family counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Support groups
Our groups provide support and education for HIV/ AIDS-infected clients and their affected family members. While no two clients are the same, many clients often find it is helpful to talk with others living with HIV/AIDS. Group facilitators provide information or arrange presenters to help group members plan ways to stay healthy—mentally, physically, and spiritually—while living with a chronic illness.
We have a group that is right for you! Click here for a complete list of the support groups we offer.