The mission of Project ARK is to impact lives through innovation and excellence in HIV care, prevention, and support.
A community free of stigma, where the HIV epidemic has ended, and people are living their highest quality of life.
- Exceptional Service: We promise to develop and deliver quality programs and services that make use of the best available science.
- Health Equity: We promise to provide services that promote opportunities and remove obstacles for all people to be as healthy as possible, with a particular expertise in women and youth programs.
- Inclusivity: We promise to treat all people with dignity and respect within a safe environment.
- Partnership: We promise to focus on the strengths, values, and goals of the individuals and communities we serve.
- Racial Equity: We promise to work to address underlying causes of inequities and to develop structures that produce positive health outcomes for all people.
Our mission and core values guide us, as we engage the community. In 2020, Project ARK provided care to 1,153 women, youth, and children living with HIV. Of these clients – 82% were African American, 70% adult women, and 18% youth.