Peer educators, college students, and other health professionals conduct community education and outreach.
In our workshops, we talk about:
- human development & diversity
- healthy sexuality & relationships
- sexual health
- community resources
In order to:
- Raise awareness.
- Increase knowledge.
- Refute myths and misconceptions.
- Influence attitudes and social norms.
- Reinforce positive knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors.
- Suggest and enable action.
- Show the benefits of a behavior.
- Identify resources and services to help.
Outreach seeks to decrease the barriers to services, supports, and risk-reduction supplies, and enhance health communication opportunities by going directly to the community.
REQUEST A PRESENTATION
To request a Community Education or Outreach, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 2 weeks.