We offer a free, 20 min HIV test that you can take at home and just requires you to swab your cheek to run the test.
Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old, have a MO shipping address, and agree to share your test result with Project ARK. One kit can be sent per person.
- Request a free HIV test kit through one of two methods:
- Complete a secure online request, or
- Call (314) 282-1581 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- If you completed a request online, our staff will call from (314-282-1581) to complete your consent for the test and confirm your shipping address.
- Once we have spoken with you by phone, we can either ship you the kit (to be received within 2-3 days) or you can arrange a time to pick it up at our office (4169 Laclede).
- Once you receive the kit, you can then do the test on your own or on the phone with one of our trained testing staff.
- Give us a call when you have completed your test (314-282-1581).
- We will discuss your result and offer additional resources that you may need, such as other STI testing, PrEP referrals or linkage to HIV care.
Call (314) 282-1581 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) at any point in the process for assistance or to ask questions.