The first step in the prevention of HIV and STIs is to learn the facts. The next step is to get tested.
Our experienced staff will meet with you to have a private, confidential conversation about things like:
- What are the most common STIs and symptoms
- When you should get tested for HIV/STIs and how often
- Ways to prevent acquiring HIV or STIs for yourself and your sexual partners
- How to talk with sexual partners about HIV/STIs and your sexual health goals
- What is PrEP and PEP and where you can go to get either
- How to access HIV medical and support services if you already know you are living with HIV